LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] I'm Gini von Courter. Welcome to Sway. Sway is a new member of the Microsoft Office 365 family. This product allows you to create Sways, online newsletters, reports, trainings, or presentations. You create Sways with text, illustrate them with images and videos from your social media and Cloud accounts. You can share your Sways with others on mobile devices or in a browser. I'll show you how to create a Sway from scratch or from existing documents.
We'll add text and media from a wide array of sources. You'll see how to quickly remix or modify your Sways design and how to change your navigation to make your story more compelling and brand-consistent. Finally, I'll show you how to share your completed Sways within your organization, with your social networks, and with the world at large. I invite you to join me on a journey into this innovative and intuitive product, Microsoft Office Sway.