Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing a Sway on Docs.com, part of Sway Essential Training.
- When you're ready to share your Sway…with others who you'd like to have view it,…click Share, and notice that you have some choices.…Docs.com is where you would share with everyone.…So, if you put something on Docs.com, then it's public.…You can also share with friends…on Facebook, Twitter, Google+,…Yammer, other services,…and you do that by using an embed code.…You'd be familiar with that.…
One of the options is that viewers are allowed…to duplicate this Sway.…If I don't want them to do that,…I simply turn that off.…That is my choice.…If you are logged in with an Office 365…or an organizational account,…you're going to have some other options.…You will have Share With Others,…which would allow you to use, for example, Yammer…in your organization to share.…Then you'll have the option…to specify how it will be shared.…Share only with my organization,…anyone with the link, or public.…
If you choose Public, then it's the same…as if you had chosen share with the world here.…So, these are the options that you get…if you're logged in using a Microsoft account,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.