Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing on Facebook or Twitter, part of Sway Essential Training (2015).
- To share with your friends on Facebook or Twitter,…you'll simply copy,…and then you can include that…in an email message, if you wish, or a text.…You can also simply click…and say I'd like to send this to Facebook,…and the Share This app will redirect you to Facebook.…Here's some information…and I'm going to put this on my own Timeline,…or somewhere else I wish,…including in a private message.…You'll notice that all of the settings here…are Facebook settings.…
So, if you only want a small group of people to see this,…you know how to do that on Facebook.…You can also share this to Twitter…and Share This will fire it up.…I already have Twitter connected…just as I had Facebook connected.…So, it shouldn't be a problem finding it.…So, Check Out This Sway I Made "Recruiting"…and there's a link to share with my followers.…That link is the same kind of link…we would be sharing with Google+ and so on.…So, depending on which accounts you have...…
Says Share This With Your Friends…and Share This gives you some other destinations.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.