Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Share a Sway with colleagues, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] It's easy to allow colleagues…to either edit your Sway or to view your Sway.…When you are ready to invite other editors…or are ready to have your Sway available for viewing,…time to go primetime, click the Share button.…Let's look at these top two sections,…the second section first.…If we were inviting people to view your Sway,…this is the view link.…And I have really two choices…and the easiest thing is to click get a visual link.…I can also allow people to edit.…
These are, however, two different links.…This link is a view only link.…This is my link for editor.…So I first need to decide how I want to share it.…Let's say I would like people in my organization…who have the link to be able to view it.…In that case then, I could either get an embed code…that I could post in SharePoint or elsewhere…and we'll focus on embed codes in the next movie.…What I would do is email this.…I would get a visual link…that I could either send to specific people…whose names I could list here…or I could send this to anyone in my organization…
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.