Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your Sway account, part of Sway Essential Training.
- Open up your browser and enter www.sway.com…and you'll end up here on the home page…in the browser based version of Sway.…If you scroll down,…you'll see information about Sway,…you'll see what devices Sway is currently available on.…This has been a growing list.…There's some sample Sways by real people…and then you have the ability to get started.…If I click the Get Started button,…or if I click the Sign In button at the top,…I'm asked to type the email address…that I want to use with Sway.…
I have a couple of choices.…I can use Sway with Office 365,…and so I can use my work address.…Or I can use my personal email address,…and that's my Microsoft address.…So this is an address for example on Hotmail or on Live.com.…And in my world, I have, actually, two different sets…of storage available to me, two different sets of accounts.…So if I log in with my work email address on Office 365,…I'll have access to all of that information.…
And if I log in with my personal address on Live.com,…then I'll have access not to my OneDrive for my business,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers48m 11s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.