Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Remixing your Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- Here's the super-fun button in Sway which is "Remix."…When I click "Remix,"…Sway kicks in its design engine…and gives me a brand new Sway…based on the information that I've provided…and the choices that I've made.…And I can say, "Ohhhh...…"I like this look."…Or I can say, "No, not so much."…Let's Remix it again.…
I don't necessarily love this green,…but I like some of the rest of this look.…So what could I do if I wanted to keep some of these choices…and not some of the others?…Well, I can go to "Design" and I can say,…"I like what you've done, for example, with the font,…but I want to choose some different sets of colors."…Perhaps these colors.…In a color palette.…Or this overall design.…
So if I click "Customize,"…I can look at the other color palettes…that might have been available,…and say, "Maybe we'll choose this."…Something a little bit more sedate.…Even this; another set of Landon colors.…Looking good.…
Now notice that I have access to be able to edit…anything here that I wish.…I can delete things.…Because if we're going to go with this mission,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.