Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Play a YouTube video in a Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If the video you wish to add…is already available on YouTube, that's pretty sweet.…You can simply select the spot where you would like…to be able to insert video…and rather than using cards,…I'm going to go directly to Insert,…'cause one of my choices is YouTube…and I can search for a video.…I've recently searched for a video for KinetEco,…but notice that it brings up my regular list…of headings that I can search for.…For example, KinetEco products,…or I can double-click and simply search for KinetEco.…
Now, we don't have a lot of videos online for KinetEco,…it's not going to return a huge results list.…If it was returning a really big results list,…and you could simply go to your channel in YouTube,…it's fine to copy the URL,…and search for this specific URL in the search box…once you've chosen YouTube.…Select YouTube and simply paste in the full URL…and it will take you specifically to the video…that you would like to be able to use.…
I can drag and drop that video right in,…I don't have to click to insert a card.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.