Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Other ways to share a Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] To share a Sway with folks…who are not colleagues on your network, click Share.…Remember that you can share with specific people…or anyone in your network here.…If I want to share outside of my network,…I'll want to send a link.…Choose Anyone With a Link and, when I do that,…I have the ability to get a visual link…that I can send by email…or share directly on Facebook,…Twitter, or LinkedIn, or with an embed code.…One of the options is to require a password,…even simply to view the Sway,…which might provide a level of security you might wish…if you were using an embed code, for example.…
But I'd like to share this on LinkedIn.…And the default is to simply share an update…and to make that public.…If I wish to add some other information, then I can.…And I might not want to call it a Sway,…I might want to simply say,…check out this new info from KinetEco.…If I check this box, I'm also then…sharing this on Twitter.…
If I wonder which Twitter account is being used,…if I have more than one, I can hover…and it will tell me which Twitter account is being used.…
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.