Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Congratulations on completing this course.…I hope you learned some new skills that you can immediately…put to work creating sways for your organization.…Before you relax into that warm feeling of accomplishment,…take a moment and add your certificate…of completion to your LinkedIn profile.…It's easy to do.…Don't hesitate to review this course after…you've gained some experience creating your own sways.…When you do, you'll pick up additional tips…and skills that you can integrate into your work.…
It was privilege to create this course for you.…You can find me on LinkedIn and on Twitter.…Until our next time together, be well in the world.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Sway
2. Modify Sway Design
3. Add Other Content
4. Manage Your Sway
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.