Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] We've reached the end of this course,…but this is not the end of what you can learn about Sway.…Sway allows you to easily reuse existing content,…which means that the more you know about working…with YouTube, the more you know about working…with Vimeo or with Vine, or other video platforms,…the more content you'll have to use with Sway,…and you'll note we have courses on all of those products…in the Lynda.com training library.…The same applies to other platforms,…like Flickr and Jiffy for images,…and Mixcloud and SoundCloud for audio mixes,…and your OneDrive cloud storage.…
If you're starting your Sways from Word documents,…you might want to know more…about heading styles in Microsoft Word,…and you'll find courses on all these topics…and more in the Lynda.com training library.…Thank you for watching this course,…and I look forward to our next learning adventure…together at Lynda.com…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers48m 11s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.