Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Log in to Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Open up a browser…and enter www.sway.com in the address bar…and you'll end up here on the homepage…of the browser version of Sway.…If you scroll down, you'll see information about Sway,…the types of Sways you can create,…a general overview of how Sway works,…how Sway works with Office 365,…some feature Sways and a button that says Get Started.…Also at the bottom we have the ability to pick up…Sway for iOS, for Windows 10, as well as for the web.…
Here's the app for Windows 10.…It's a simple desktop app and it's available…on the launcher.…If it's not there and you wish to use…the Windows based app, simply go to All Apps,…and you'll find Sway and you can connect here.…You also have the ability to add Sway…to the launcher if you wish.…Windows 10 or a browser.…And if I wish to get started, all I need to do is sign in.…
This can either be a work account…or a Microsoft account like live.com or Hotmail.…Which account should you use?…Well it depends.…If you are creating Sways for your organization,…you should sign in with your work account.…
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.