Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Inviting others to edit your Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- While we've been editing Sways throughout this course,…you might've noticed that there's an Authors…area here that says 1.…I'm the only Author, which would be a clue…that we might be able to have multiple Authors.…If you would like someone else…to be able to edit this Sway with you,…simply click Authors and note,…Share an edit link.…And you will copy this link,…Internet Explorer is asking me if that's okay,…I'm gonna say yes.…And it's now copied to my clipboard.…
So if I would like others to be able to edit this,…then I can simply send them this link.…Anybody that clicks this shared link…that I would send them in an e-mail…or perhaps in a text message,…is given the ability to edit just this Sway as an Author.…If I want to see the currently active Authors,…I click the Authors button to see them.…If I've made other people Authors,…then I've usually also given them…the ability to invite others in as well,…so I'll want to make sure that when I invite people…I'm either clear, "Please don't invite anyone else,"…or, I'm willing to allow them to do that.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.