Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting a tweet, part of Sway Essential Training.
- If you're not familiar with Twitter,…you might wonder why tweet is listed under media.…And that's because a tweet from Twitter can include images.…So if you use tweet to insert what you're going to get…is a single tweet from Twitter.…It can be a tweet that just has text…or it can be a tweet that includes media.…You're not allowed to caption this,…so if I drag a tweet here, all I can do is select a tweet.…And you'll notice that I have my basic…subtle, moderate, or intense sizing that I can apply.…
So I'm going to look on Twitter and I'm going to…specifically look for the hashtag Landon Hotel.…It says right now, we've searched…everywhere but nothing came up.…We'll search for it without a hashtag.…Now there actually are tweets.…I've created some earlier today,…but they haven't yet been indexed by Twitter…so they're not there yet.…So let's look for me.…
Now there's the tweet that I posted.…Looking forward to a short training trip to Hong Kong.…Staying at luxurious Landon Hotel.…So even though it kind find it…based yet on the tag Landon Hotel,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.