Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting picture cards, part of Sway Essential Training.
- If you understand how to insert a background picture,…you understand how to work with images in general.…Let's go to our storyline…and I'd like to simply add an image--…not as a background, just to have some pictures.…We have our Locations and Leaders area,…and I have some great pictures that I can throw in there.…And I have the Landon Hotel San Francisco,…and I have some great images there as well.…So I'm going to go into this particular section…and add some pictures.…
And all of the pictures that I'm going to add…are also…on my desktop folder that I created…with the images that I want to use.…And there my San Francisco image is.…Now I have larger versions of these,…but if you'll note, I'm using very small pictures--…the kind that are suitable for a website.…And by selecting four and adding them,…notice that they're being added one after another.…
This is how we add images.…Now for each image--…because I added them together they come in as grouped.…I can ungroup them if I wish and group them again later.…For each individual image I can set its focus points…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.