Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting a chart, part of Sway Essential Training.
- Sway is a constantly evolving product.…If you checked it out a few months ago,…you might be seeing features in this course…that weren't there when you last played with Sway.…There are also features that are still in preview,…even though the product itself is not.…So for example,…if I wish I can choose a card to insert a chart.…And you'll notice that that even says it's still in preview.…So we're checking out what you can do with this.…To preview and edit your chart,…click the link "Click here."…And here is our interactive chart,…which makes it easy to spot patterns and trends.…
We have the chart type, which we can choose from.…This arrow returns us.…We have our data.…And we have settings.…So, for example, if we want to show the values…we can turn "Show Values" on and we'll see data points.…We have a chart title.…And this is...…"The Landon Hotels Locations by Region."…On the X-axis I'm going to have Region.…
On the Y-axis I'm going to have Hotels.…That looks good.…Those are my settings.…Region and Hotels.…Now I need to go change my data.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers48m 11s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.