Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Grouping text and images, part of Sway Essential Training.
- I showed you earlier how you could group images together,…for example stacking them or putting them in a grid.…You can also group other elements,…specifically you can put picture cards…and text cards together.…And when you do what you're telling Sway is…they should be treated together…and appear, for example, in the same span of the page.…I wait until I'm fairly set with my navigation to do this…because it's really about the visual.…
But I'm going to group this statue of Shakespeare…that I've added to my mix,…and now I have this group.…And notice that all I have is the ability to…group them as a grid.…And that's absolutely fine,…because that's really what I want.…If I go back and we look,…and here's our information about Arthur,…and here's the paragraph about him.…But notice now that I have my statue on the right.…
On the left hand side I have my text,…and as I move forward my image of the statue…stays until I hit the bottom of the page.…Let's go back and see how that works again.…I come into the page.…As I move down the page the image stays.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.