Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Grouping pictures, part of Sway Essential Training (2015).
- If you have multiple images…you can select them,…they then behave as a group,…and there are some attributes that you can change…that are specifically for groups.…For example, when I have these four photos selected,…they're going to be displayed automatically as a Grid.…And what that looks like…in this particular case is this.…Because one of my images,…the Golden Gate Bridge, is larger.…
Now, if I change this to a subtle Emphasis…the grid will look like this,…because they're all the same size.…So a grid will be created to accommodate…the emphasis or size that you've placed on the photos.…But you have some other choices here with Group Type.…You can choose, for example, Stack,…which is fun.…And when we look at our preview with Stack,…we have images that as we click…we're shuffling images…as if we were holding them in our hand.…
Another choice of group type is a Slide Show.…And with a Slide Show…we can move both forward and backward…through the images.…If they're not all the same size…when you put them in a Slide Show,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.