Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Group pictures, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's add a group of images…to our presentation.…We're simply going to click here in my Sway,…click the more button and there are four group types,…stack, comparison, slideshow, and grid.…I can switch between them after I've created the group.…I'm going to click automatic to create an automatic group.…Click add content.…I've been choosing pictures from my device.…This time rather than choosing my device,…I'm going to choose OneDrive.…If when you do this…it doesn't automatically load OneDrive for Business,…then I'd encourage you to go back to suggested…and click OneDrive for Business…to make sure that Sway is loading your images…that you actually want to use.…
I'm going to go to wind images…and I'm going to choose three of them…simply by clicking on them.…Now, either drag them in or click the add button,…either one will make this happen.…If I click the add button though,…it actually tries to add a second group.…It's better if I simply drag and drop…and there are all my images.…I'm going to close the image pane at the right-hand side.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.