Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding a video from YouTube, part of Sway Essential Training.
- I'm going to get rid of a couple of the images…that I just added.…If you're a person who just loves…a good cat image in their day,…I'm so sorry.…But there we go.…Because what I'd like to show you now…is what you do when you don't have…easy, direct access to be able to grab…images or media to drop into Sway.…Notice that when we were choosing pictures…we have lots of choices.…There's really no shortage, you would think.…We've got suggested pictures that are being searched for.…
We've got our content on one drive,…we've got anything we had in one note,…Facebook images, Flickr images--…we can search Bing and PicHit for images,…YouTube for videos and Twitter.…And you might have wondered if this means…you can add a new source.…No, you can vote to have Microsoft include a new source,…if you wish.…But there's more than that.…There are more things that I would like…to be able to include.…And actually I can,…as long as I use the "Embed" card here,…to do it, rather than simply a picture.…
So I'm going to slide an Embed card over here.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.