Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding a document from OneDrive, part of Sway Essential Training.
- When you look at these long Embed codes,…it makes it seem like embedding this harder than it is…but truly, embedding from one drive is…ridiculously easy because all we're going to do is…choose Insert…and then choose OneDrive.…Navigate to the file that we want to bring in…which in this case is the Landon New Employee Welcome.…This is a PowerPoint presentation.…And click Add…and it comes in to this document but I have two choices.…
One is to import it.…So this would be a way to add content…or to start a new presentation which we did earlier…with PowerPoint, with Word, and with a PDF.…So we just want the content then we would import.…But if we want to be able to view this document,…this PowerPoint presentation within the context…of our Sway, we're going to choose Embed.…And our Embed code is going to be created for us.…We don't even have to copy and paste.…
If we want to view it, we can.…And it will look gruesome just like the others.…But as you know with the Embed codes,…we actually see this content when we begin…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.