Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding an audio mix from Mixcloud, part of Sway Essential Training (2015).
- Audio mixes from sites like Mixcloud and SoundCloud…are embedded in the same way.…Grab an Embed Card, drag it in, go to the site,…in this case, this is Mixcloud.…And this is the particular mix that I want to include.…Here's a share button.…And here's the embed code right here.…Now, again, I have some choices.…Do I want a Mini Player?…As I tweak by making some choices down here,…do I want a Light Widget,…do I want a Mini Player, or not?…Do I want a 100% Width?…When I'm all done, this code will embed all of that.…
I'm going to copy this code to the clipboard,…go back, tap, and paste.…Go to my preview,…and it's loading up.…Here's our map.…And here is my mix from Mixcloud.…You won't hear anything…because I'm not capturing the sound from my system.…But, you will of course, when you embed audio.…And again, if I want to change this, you know how.…
There we go.…You've noticed that a couple of times…after I've inserted an Embed code,…it takes me back to My Sways and I have to reload.…That's just something that you might want to expect.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.