Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding a Sway on your website, part of Sway Essential Training (2015).
- Just as I can embed content from a wide range of sources,…here in my Sway I can embed a Sway in my web page.…So if you'd like to create a Sway…and then be able to display it on a web page,…it's relatively easy to do.…You'll open up the web page,…to the place where you want to embed this,…and then you will choose Share,…click the More button, and get an embed code.…And there it is.…Copy it to the clipboard,…and then paste that embed code…in the place where you would like…to be able to show this particular Sway.…
Which means that if you wish,…you can play this Sway inside of another Sway,…because we can add an embed code there.…If you turn off sharing for this particular Sway,…that embed code then of course,…will no longer work.…The embed code relies on the fact…that this Sway is shared.…When you're all done you can simply click again…to close the sharing options.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.