Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Embed content, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] YouTube video is just the start…of what we can embed into a Sway.…When we want to embed content,…we will use the Embed card that is right here…on our Cards list or if what we want to embed is something…that's on our Source list, like OneDrive,…like YouTube, we can start with Insert.…But normally we will start by adding an Embed card…and then we will paste our embed code here.…What can we embed?…First, we can start with a lot of different choices…from Microsoft including Sway.…
So yes we can embed one Sway into another Sway.…We can also embed from the following types of sites.…Microsoft Forms, Microsoft OneDrive,…that would be our PDF, Word, Excel,…and PowerPoint documents that are stored there.…From Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Docs.com,…Microsoft Pulse.…We can pull down video from Microsoft Stream,…presentations and other information…that we have access to from for example…Microsoft Ignite or Build that's stored on Channel nine.…
And SlideShare which is kind of interesting,…you wonder why it isn't called Microsoft SlideShare.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.