Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Duplicating a Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- I'm pretty happy with my Sway right now,…but I'd like to experiment and do some other things with it.…I'm anxious to get a copy of it out to some people,…so I'm going to duplicate this…so that I have two copies of it.…I'm going to click the Menu button,…choose Duplicate this Sway,…and I'm going to create one…that's called Recruiting Ready to Go.…Now, I could also say anything else I'd like about its name,…because its name is never actually being used.…
It's not part of the URL.…So, if I wanted to have a fairly robust name for this,…including spaces, I shouldn't worry about doing that.…I could say that this is Recruiting…US West Coast,…and there's my duplicate.…If I want to go to My Sways to see it,…just so I know it's there, I can do that.…Here's Recruiting,…here's Recruiting on the US West Coast.…
Let's go back into our Recruiting Sway…and continue work with it now.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.