Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize your style, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] What we have directly below…the customize section are design sets.…Design sets include color palettes,…typography, and overall effects or textures.…You can simply click to apply a different design…to your presentation.…Notice that we've changed the font,…we've changed the colors,…and it looks a little crisper.…Our images have been changed to black and white.…
It's a look, but it might not be…the look that you want.…You get to choose.…There is an Undo button right here.…But the thumbnails give you a pretty good idea…of what your particular Sway will look like…given the design.…If in the thumbnail the images are in color,…they'll be in color.…If they're in black and white,…then heading images will be in black and white, and so on.…For example, if we apply style one, variation seven,…here's our white background.…
This is the font.…Our images are in color.…We can then scroll down and apply…and further refine what we're applying.…For example, this is style one, variation seven,…but I could choose to apply a different variation.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.