Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a Sway from scratch, part of Sway Essential Training.
- To create a new Sway, simply click the Create New button,…and you'll open up a brand new Sway,…ready for you to start.…Click Title your Sway and type a title.…Press enter and you're ready…to add more content, just like that.…If you return to My Sways,…you'll notice that your first Sway…has been automatically saved.…Now earlier, I imported a Sway.…
It's coming up as Untitled.…And it may be that the title's there…and I simply need to press enter,…or it not, this is The Landon Hotel Story.…Press enter when I'm done.…If I don't want a new item here,…I can click the garbage can.…And when I go back to My Sways,…you'll notice that this will now be named…The Landon Hotel Story.…And here's My First Sway.…So the easy way to rename any of the Sways…is simply to change its title.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.