Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a new Sway, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I'm going to create a new Sway,…and I don't have an existing document…that I want to start with.…Several choices then.…I want to create an internal newsletter,…a business presentation, whatever type of template…I want to load, I can do that here.…A story about my vacation, a specific report.…And I can begin editing this Sway.…Notice that I chose a report that had an image,…I get an image.…Executive summary.…
I have an outline, some placeholders.…Here is the backbone of my report.…My report organized so that I can…quickly and easily go in and provide…the information that I want to create this report.…That looks good.…That's one option.…The second possibility is that I want…to start from a topic, and this is a link to Wikipedia.…I want to start from a topic,…and I'd like to create a report about solar energy.…
Create an outline powered by Wikipedia.…This is my Sway.…With headings,…with images,…with, if I go to the bottom, with references.…All of it automatically generated…simply based on the content that I chose.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.