Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a copy or a template, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I'm happy with my Sway right now,…but I'd like to experiment and do some other things with it…and still have a copy that captures where I am right now.…The easiest way to do that is to click the more button…and choose Duplicate this Sway.…You'll be asked to create another name for it if you wish.…So it may be KinetEco Incorporated:…An Alternative Energy Company.…I might even want to simply put the word copy here.…And then click Duplicate to create a duplicate of the Sway.…
And then I will have two that I can work with,…one frozen right here.…I've now created a copy of the Sway.…If I want to work on that copy, I can choose Edit it now.…If I simply click back on the banner,…I'm going to continue editing in this version,…which we might think of as the original.…I can make as many copies of a Sway as I wish.…And if I have a Sway…that I'm using over and over again in that way,…I might consider saving it as a template…that I could then use to create more Sways.…
If I only want one or two copies, that's fine.…
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.