Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Choosing a design, part of Sway Essential Training.
- We have some text, we have some images,…let's now turn to design elements.…When we created this Sway,…automatically, there were colors applied,…and the color inspiration came…from a listed of curated palettes,…but you could say, for example,…that you wanted to use the colors from one particular image.…So, if I said, you know, I actually would like…to use this set of colors,…notice that now there are some color palettes…that are built based on our photo of Arthur.…
If you have, for example, your company's logo,…with your brand colors, as one of your images,…it's really easy then to say…well, let's go ahead and choose the colors…based on our logo.…What we're seeing here is fonts, colors.…You can change the font,…but in this drop-down,…you're choosing your color palettes.…So, I'm going to rollback to our curated colors.…They're all pretty bright in terms of the background.…Let me just choose one so you can see…what this is going to look like in the preview.…
Oh my gosh, good time to undo.…Let's go and take a look…at some of the choices that we're offered…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers48m 11s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.