Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a video, part of Sway Essential Training.
- Adding video is a lot like adding images,…but not exactly the same.…I want to add a video…prior to our picture stack here.…I'm going to just go grab the video media card for that…and drop it in.…Click the Add a Video button,…and again, I can go search for videos that I want to use,…but I have a very specific video that I have in mind,…and that video is a video of one of our chefs…doing some work in the San Fransisco restaurant.…
So, I'm going to go to OneDrive,…which is where I have stored that.…Now, the reason that I'm doing this…is that Sway seems to prefer…video that's already uploaded.…So, if I try to pull up a video from my local drive,…sometimes it won't finish loading, sometimes it will,…but I've had far fewer issues…when I've already uploaded the video to OneDrive,…and then I'm simply dragging it over here,…and placing it in my Sway.…
So, I'm going to go to OneDrive,…and my video is right here,…and I'm going to drag it over and drop it.…You can already see it coming in,…and that's how quickly this video is here.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.