Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding photos from social media, part of Sway Essential Training.
- While we're on the subject of social media,…one of the cool things about Sway is…that you can bring in your images…from lots of different social media platforms.…We've already included a tweet from Twitter…that could have an image if we wished,…but we can also include images…from a wide range of other sources.…For example, Facebook.…Now, it would like me to log in.…It appears that Microsoft has lost track…of my Facebook setting.…It's no longer connected here, but that's alright.…
I can connect my Facebook account.…Here we go.…This will connect it to live.com and I'm back.…Even from the URL I can tell it's been successful.…Now when I want to be able to include a picture…that's from Facebook, I can do that.…Here are the suggested photos,…but I'm going to slide down to Facebook.…I'm going to choose my photos.…Actually, I'm going to choose my albums.…
Sway is having to go get information from Facebook.…This takes a little bit longer.…This is kind of cool, though.…I have…my farm report.…Here's a picture of my cat and the glow of the computer.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.