Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a video file, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Narrator] I have a video…that's an overview of solar energy…that I'd like to add to my Sway.…Perhaps above this picture stack.…Simply locate where you'd like to add,…click, and then with more selected,…I'm going to choose video.…Add a video.…Click, and go get your video.…Now, the video that I want to use is on my device,…so I'll click my device.…
And it's the KinetEco_PSA, the short version of that.…Remember that it will need to be uploaded.…This is not a place to insert an incredibly long video.…And you should be used to…the options that we have available.…This is basically size.…Subtle, moderate, or intense.…Delete.…And the buttons on the left…are for managing the text that we enter.…Emphasizing it, adding italics or accent,…bullets, numbers, or putting in a hyperlink.…
All of those apply to any text…that we might enter in this text box.…Notice that as we're uploading this video,…which is only about 30 seconds,…it's being prepared so that it can be viewed on any device.…That's an essential piece of what Sway does.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.