Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add images and tweak image settings, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you know how to insert an image…in a heading card for example,…then you already know how to work with images in general.…We're here in our storyline, and I'd like to add an image.…This time not as a background,…just to have a picture.…I'm going to scroll down toward the bottom,…and I have a place for a list for our products.…And I'm going to want to intersperse these…with some images.…So I'll begin by simply clicking…and choosing to add an image card.…
When I do, notice that on the right-hand side…my images list comes up so that I can…search for specific images.…The image that I want is on my device.…I'm going to click my device,…and in this case the image that I want…is an image that's really quite large.…It's Installing rails for solar panels,…so I want to quickly show you how to…create a resized version of this image.…I'm going to right-click and I'm going to edit this.…And when I edit this by default in Windows 10…it's going to take me to Paint.…
I could have chosen a specific editing program here,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.