Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add images and tweak image settings, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you know how to insert an image…in a heading card for example,…then you already know how to work with images in general.…We're here in our storyline, and I'd like to add an image.…This time not as a background,…just to have a picture.…I'm going to scroll down toward the bottom,…and I have a place for a list for our products.…And I'm going to want to intersperse these…with some images.…So I'll begin by simply clicking…and choosing to add an image card.…
When I do, notice that on the right-hand side…my images list comes up so that I can…search for specific images.…The image that I want is on my device.…I'm going to click my device,…and in this case the image that I want…is an image that's really quite large.…It's Installing rails for solar panels,…so I want to quickly show you how to…create a resized version of this image.…I'm going to right-click and I'm going to edit this.…And when I edit this by default in Windows 10…it's going to take me to Paint.…
I could have chosen a specific editing program here,…
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.