Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add an audio file, part of Sway Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Our CEO Simon has recorded…a short audio welcome that we can use in this Sway.…I'm going to choose insert and this welcome is on my device…as an mp3 file.…The file will be uploaded, optimized, and we could…be working on something else while this was happening.…But I'd like to tell you a couple of other options that are…available when you are adding audio to a presentation.…
You also have the ability to add closed captioning…if you have a tool to create closed captioning.…You really have two options to be able…to provide text to a company audio.…First you can simply add a regular caption and you should…do that, a description that says what is being provided…in the audio so that your user can determine…if they'd like to click the button and listen to it.…So I could simply type a welcome…from KinetEco…CEO Simon Lodine.…
If I wished after that I could…add the text of Simon's welcome.…This is not closed captioning.…Closed captioning is synchronized,…however, if I don't have access to captioning but I do have…
- Formulate Sways from existing documents or from scratch.
- Integrate heading cards and backgrounds into a Sway.
- Plan a design and navigation strategy for a Sway.
- Explain how to duplicate and remix when putting together a Sway.
- Recognize how to embed other content such as a YouTube video into a Sway.
- Illustrate how to make a copy or a template.
- Summarize ways to share a Sway.