Office Online Essential Training
Office Online (formerly known as Office Web Apps) is the web-based version of Office, for collaborating on the go. In this course, Office expert Curt Frye shows viewers how to create, edit, and share Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents using Office Online. He explains how to manage files in OneDrive, format text in Word, build worksheets and charts in Excel, present slideshows from anywhere with PowerPoint, and collect notes for meetings with OneNote. Plus, Curt covers the unique sharing and collaboration features of Office Online, which combines the best aspects of the cloud with the power of Microsoft Office.
- Syncing files with OneDrive
- Managing files from the ribbon with the File tab
- Editing Word documents online
- Changing page layouts
- Creating, sorting, and filtering data in Excel
- Creating charts
- Editing slides in PowerPoint
- Adding slide notes, transitions, and animations
- Tagging online OneNote page contents
- Sharing and embedding Office Online files
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Curt Frye. Welcome to Office Online Essential Training. In this course I'll show you how to set up a Microsoft account, manage your files in the OneDrive online file system and work with your files using the tools available on the file tab of the ribbon. I'll discuss Word, how to manage text, and organize your data using tables. Next, I'll dive into Excel. How to manage worksheets and create and customize charts. I'll show you how to create presentations and present slideshows using PowerPoint Online.
OneNote lets you manage notes for meetings, brainstorming sessions, and classes. Then, I'll show you how to share your files so you can collaborate with your colleagues and embed online files in webpages. Office Online combines the best aspects of the cloud with the familiar Office desktop applications. I'm sure you'll find that your time with Office Online Essential Training will be time well spent.
Outlook 2013: Efficient Email Management218,735 Views
Word 2013 Power Shortcuts110,396 Views
Migrating from Office 2007 to Office 201338,195 Views
Word 2013: Mail Merge in Depth93,867 Views
Office 2013 First Look110,376 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,264,406 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training868,882 Views
Word 2013 Essential Training1,681,273 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,748,469 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,706,153 Views