- View Offline
- Syncing files with OneDrive
- Managing files from the ribbon with the File tab
- Editing Word documents online
- Changing page layouts
- Creating, sorting, and filtering data in Excel
- Creating charts
- Editing slides in PowerPoint
- Adding slide notes, transitions, and animations
- Tagging online OneNote page contents
- Sharing and embedding Office Online files
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Curt Frye. Welcome to Office Online Essential Training. In this course I'll show you how to set up a Microsoft account, manage your files in the OneDrive online file system and work with your files using the tools available on the file tab of the ribbon. I'll discuss Word, how to manage text, and organize your data using tables. Next, I'll dive into Excel. How to manage worksheets and create and customize charts. I'll show you how to create presentations and present slideshows using PowerPoint Online.
OneNote lets you manage notes for meetings, brainstorming sessions, and classes. Then, I'll show you how to share your files so you can collaborate with your colleagues and embed online files in webpages. Office Online combines the best aspects of the cloud with the familiar Office desktop applications. I'm sure you'll find that your time with Office Online Essential Training will be time well spent.