Learn how to use Office Mix, the PowerPoint add-in that lets users turn existing presentations into interactive online videos.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Up and Running with Office Mix, I'm Gini Courter. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to use the Office Mix add in that was developed for PowerPoint. So, that you can create interactive presentations that are viewed in a browser or that are displayed as videos rather than in the traditional ways that we use Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. We'll start with an existing presentation, whatever you have kicking around will do quite nicely. And we'll add screenshots and screen recordings.
We'll add interactive elements like quizzes and polls. We'll capture video from our microphone and our web cam. Add narration, add annotations. And finally then, we will publish this presentation so that it's available either on Office 365 video or on Mix.office.com or any place else that you want to be able to host video. Office Mix is an exciting, new tool for education and for training, let's get started.
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes