Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using slide recording, part of Learning Office Mix.
- We're going to focus, in this movie,…on the Slide Recording feature.…And I have added some Notes to this…presentation, in the Notes pane,…so that you can see them.…One of the early criticisms of the initial…preview of Office Mix was that it didn't…provide access to the Notes.…And they've done that now, and that means…that you effectively have a teleprompter…available to you.…Provided that you have entered stuff…in the Notes area here.…Slide Recording is exactly what it sounds like.…It actually is recording for each slide…and attaching those recordings to the slides.…
So I'm going to record the first few slides…just so you can see what that looks like,…and see the tool set that you have available to you.…We're going to add audio…to this particular recording.…I started on this slide, but if…I decided I wanted to record a different slide…I can just click forward to do that.…Notice that I have a record button…and a stop button.…I have the ability to move from slide to slide,…and from animation to animation.…When I'm all done with my recording…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes