Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Mix tab tools, part of Learning Office Mix.
- With the Office Mix add-in downloaded and installed…you may be intrigued by this presentation template…that's Create an Office Mix.…But it's really made for folks that haven't yet downloaded…Office Mix or don't know anything about it.…We've already downloaded Office Mix…so we can start with any template we want.…If I were creating a presentation from scratch,…I could begin with any of these…but I'm going to open a presentation…that already exists.…And it is a new employee orientation.…
Sort of the welcome.…Very simple presentation.…Now, what's new?…What's new is that I have a Mix tab…that I didn't have before.…On the Mix tab I have the ability to record slides.…So this is as if I were giving a presentation…and wanted to actually capture the presentation itself,…like a screen recorder.…Items that I can insert, quizzes, videos,…polls and so on.…A screen recording that I've captured…of something else.…A screen shot.…
I can insert a video from a file, I can also insert audio.…If I want to include my own video and audio as a narration…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes