Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing from the Mix website, part of Learning Office Mix.
- Mixes that you upload to mix.office.com…are very easy to share.…Simply go to My Mixes,…and you'll see the mixes that you've watched…but also everything that you've uploaded.…So if you want to share a mix that you've uploaded,…you have a couple of different ways to do that.…And by the way, any mix that can be shared…you can share if you're watching a mix…and want to share it with someone you can do that…as long as the permissions are set to allow it.…There are two different links here besides the link…to My Identity.…
The first goes to the player page,…so if I click Interactive here,…I will end up on this page where I would play this.…And I can Share from here by sending an email.…If, on the other hand, I click Details,…I end up on the Details page,…which is the landing page now after we have uploaded a mix.…So we're familiar with this.…Remember that you can set your sharing permission here…but you can also click Share.…
It says sharing is enabled for unlisted…or public permission only.…So if I want to allow more people to see this…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes