Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Recording video using your webcam, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- In a previous movie, I showed you how…you can record audio to have the narration…for your presentation.…But if you go to a presentation,…and the presenter is there, you get more than audio,…you also get video.…You get to see them in all of their glory.…And it's also true that video creates a different…kind of connection than audio,…particularly for groups that have not met a presenter,…they get to see that person, and it's closer,…and more personal, than if they're only hearing…a disembodied voice.…So in this movie I want to show you how we can use…the slide recording feature to capture video…as well as capturing audio.…
This is yet another version of our presentation,…I'm going to go to the slide where I want to begin…my recording and click the slide recording feature.…Wait for our presentation to be loaded,…it takes only a moment.…And then in our audio and video controls,…I'm going to choose my webcam that's connected…to my computer, and here I am, just like that.…Pretty cool.…I have two different ways I can record,…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes