Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Rearranging slides, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- One of the cool things about slide recording…is even though I went from recording slide one…directly into slide two,…there are two different recordings.…One attached to each slide.…Because that's how slide recording is done,…I can rearrange slides,…as long as I'm careful to make sure that I'm pausing…when I'm switching from one slide to the next.…So, I'm clearly speaking only to the content of the slide…that's on the screen in front of me.…This is a discipline that you'll pick up…the more you work with this.…So, I can begin recording slides very early…in the creation of my mix.…
Even if I'm not sure what order I will put them all in.…You'll recall that we have a screen recording on this slide…and at the time of this recording during preview,…if I have a screen recording on a slide,…I can't also do a slide recording of that slide.…I can if I have an inserted video,…but not a screen recording.…It's an issue that may or may not be resolved.…If I wanted to be able to record this slide separately,…if I had other videos on another animation…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes