Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing to Office 365 video, part of Learning Office Mix.
- Office 365 Video is a newer technology,…and it's used to be able to create…video portals that have channels.…If you are using Microsoft Office 365,…at work or in a school setting,…and particularly if you are also using SharePoint,…then you may already have access to Office 365 Video,…or at least would have the ability to advocate…for it being turned on because it needs to be.…But by sharing our videos through Office 365 Video,…we're not sharing them externally,…they're not hosted on mix.office.com,…they're actually being hosted in our same corporate…or university environment as SharePoint.…
To publish to Office 365 Video,…we click and the first thing is…you're going to have to log in to a corporate account,…a work account, or a school account.…If you don't have one then you can't do this,…so I'm going to click "next" to log in.…Here's our familiar loading screen,…and I'll be prompted to log in to my corporate account,…even though I've been using, up until now,…my live.com account.…
That's been fine to be able to do…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes