Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Previewing your interactive mix, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- We basically have three types of slides in any mix.…One type of slide has a screen recording…or a video on it.…And they're set to play already.…So, when that slide starts,…you're going to see that content.…The second type of slide we have is a slide…where we've put some interactive content,…like a quiz or a poll.…And those are also set to be able to load the content…and the slide advances when your user makes a choice…and clicks submit.…
The third type of slide is the bread-and-butter slide…of most Powerpoint presentations,…which is a slide that is not interactive…and a slide that doesn't have a video.…And for those slides, you'll want to make sure…that you have set up slide recordings,…because the only way that we're going…to hear this slide or see this slide…is if you've actually done a recording for it.…So, the easiest way to check this…is to go into slide recording…and just to simply skip through your slides.…This first slide, notice Slide 1 of 8,…it has a slide recording.…
Slide 2 of 8 can't have one because it has an app.…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes