Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Previewing a mix, part of Learning Office Mix.
- I've discarded some of our slides…so that we have a presentation with three slides…all of which we've been working with.…The first is our slide recording,…on the initial slide and on the second slide…and then finally, our screen recording…that has guestrooms in it.…So if this was our entire presentation,…how would we see what it would look like…if it were online?…We'd go to the Mix group…here on the Mix tab of the Ribbon and click Preview.…
Now I was on the third slide…so it automatically went to slide three.…Let's go back to our first slide.…I'd like to welcome all of the new employees…to this orientation.…We have participants from three of our four…world wide regions here with us this weekend.…We're so excited that you are here.…I'd like to introduce you to some people…that you will be meeting.…Our CEO and President, Dahlia Landon,…who is the daughter of our founder,…will be with you later today.…
Mark Tristener and Harold Wandaleere,…our other Executive Vice-Presidents,…and the three of them constitute the Executive team.…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes