Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- It's been a privilege…to create this course on Office Mix for you,…and I hope you've enjoyed it.…I look forward to our next learning adventure together,…in the lynda.com training library.…
AuthorGini von Courter
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Office Mix
2. Inserting Other Content
Recording annotations3m 15s
3. Adding Interactive Content
4. Sharing Your Mix
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.