Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting to video, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- Now that we know how to record our Mix,…how to preview and how to upload our Mix,…and how to view a Mix,…let's take a look at our video options.…The first is Export to Video.…Notice that when you create a video of your Mix,…the video does not include quizzes.…The video does not include polls.…The video does not include any interactive elements.…You simply click Export to Video.…It says, most people can watch your Mix online.…However, you can setup a video that is for Full HD,…Computer & HD Displays, Internet & DVD,…or for Portable Devices.…
Now, notice when you do that,…any slide that does not have video content,…does not have interactive content,…will show for five seconds.…So, you have to decide on a slide,…for example, like this one, is five seconds enough?…It might be that you'll want to go back…and make some changes about your presentation.…But let's assume that five seconds or seven seconds,…whatever the choice is, is sufficient.…Choose a video size.…We're going to choose Internet & DVD.…
We're going to click Next.…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes