Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing mix title and settings, part of Learning Office Mix.
- [Voiceover] This is the Property page…for this particular Mix.…The Title comes from the file name…which was for upload.…I want to change this title…to New Employee Welcome.…And the Description of this is…this is a First cut at the…NEW presentation.…When I make changes I'm going to click save…when I'm done to save those changes.…Notice also that I have a link here,…that I can send to someone if I wish.…
I have Categories that I can assign this to.…Most of these are what you think of as academic,…technology, science, language arts, and so on.…And Tags, that are being cranky right now…and won't let me modify them.…Right now, by default,…anybody who wants to see this…has to sign in and they have to have a link.…So I would have to send them this.…But I can set this for Private, so only I can see it…which is the place that I actually want it to be…when I'm still working on it.…
Limited.…Unlisted, anybody with a link can view it…but no one can find it.…And we have as another choice then, Public.…Public is people can search for and find it.…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes