Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Compressing and uploading a mix, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- I've saved another version of my presentation…so that we can upload it, this version has recordings…on the first two slides.…Let's go take a look and find out some information…about this particular file, because you'll notice…that the media files in the presentation…are relatively small, and yet we can compress them…and maybe save some space, so I'm going to choose…internet quality and we'll compress this,…see if we save any space or not.…Because we aren't, compression will keep…the original media files.…
Now, if I compress a presentation…where I have a screen recording in there,…it will actually compress a great deal,…but where I've only done slide recordings,…not so much.…This is a nice, small presentation,…it looks happy, I've already previewed…another version of this I'm ready to upload.…Upload to Mix opens up, I'm already logged in to Office,…but notice that it goes back and gets my credentials,…if I wanted to sign in with another account I could.…This is a brand new mix.…
Now I'm also going to create a video…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes