Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a true/false question, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- The first choice in the insert group,…Quizzes Videos Apps is different than the other choices…because it's an opportunity to go get some apps.…So, if we'd like to do some quizzes,…let's begin by clicking Quizzes Video Apps…and we already have one app.…We have a Multiple Choice Quiz, that's kind of cool…but we're going to go to the Store…and see what apps are available for quizzes…that we may wish to use because I might not want…to only use multiple choice questions.…
I might want true and false and some other options…so we'll give this a moment to load.…So in terms of Quizzes and Polls,…we have a Free Response Quiz.…So, just answer however you wish, open text.…A True False Quiz, I want that.…A Multiple Response Poll.…And then we have some other apps that are available…that we might wish to add.…FluidMath and so on.…There's a lot of stuff that's been done…for the academic and educational markets…but I'm going to add a True False Quiz.…
Looks good, I'm going to have to trust it.…And as with everything else we've done,…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes