Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a poll, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- The difference between quizzes and polls…are very simple: when you hear quiz…automatically you know there are right answers…and probably some wrong answers,…a poll, on the other hand, assumes…that all answers are relatively equal.…That we want to know what people think…about different topics and that's why we're polling them.…You'll find polls in the same place here.…If you go to the Store you'll find one…Multiple Response Poll, at this point in time.…
Hopefully, that collection of items in the Store…will grow a little bit larger.…And you'll choose to Add that Multiple Response Poll,…and then you'll Trust it, and when you do,…it will appear on your list of Add-ins.…Right here.…You might notice that this is a text box technically…and you have a Format tab but there's not a whole lot…you can do to format these text boxes.…You can Align them, you can Resize them a bit.…
But you can do that out here so, Insert Question Here.…Double-click to select all the text.…How many nights have you stayed…at Landon Hotels in the past 12 months?…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes